Making that forever ending bucket list. I love sitting around the fire talking about everyones bucket list.There are always some many things that people want to try and add to their own lists.
Here are a few things I would like to cross off my list:
1. Sky Diving – I love the adrenaline rush!
2. Backpack around the world
3. Learn how to surf
4. Get a tattoo
5. Adopt a child
6. Learn a different language
7. Own a Chanel bag
8. Snowboard in Whistler
What is on your bucket list?
I just discovered my new favourite wine – Blue Nun, Rivaner Riesling, a friend had given me a bottle for my birthday and am officially addicted. It is made in Germany; is not too sweet and not too dry = a must try!
If you have not tried it make sure to grab yourself a bottle next time you are at the LCBO and while your at it stop by the grocery store and pick up from fresh fruits. Sangria has got to be one of my favourite summer drinks; add some strawberries, blueberries, peaches and oranges and a pitcher of wine and you have a ladies night right in front of you!
When is enough…
All photos are from Google*
5 of my favourite Toronto and Mississauga patios!
1. Roc’n Docs (downtown Port Credit) – wonderful rooftop patio
on Sunday between 6pm-11pm they have 50% off there entire menu with a live band
2. Snug Harbour (downtown Port Credit ) – right beside the water with a great assortment of seafood items
3. Ten Restaurant (downtown Port Credit) – has an open concept and live band
4. O’Grady’s (downtown Toronto on Church) – $4 domestic pints during the week and $6 Martini Monday all day
5. Last Temptation (downtown Toronto) – $4 cocktails and great stop for people watching
All pictures are from Pinterest*
Here are 5 of my favourite summer pieces that won’t make you look tacky
1. The Statement Necklace – perfect for a simple dress that you want to dress up or down
2. Rings – the more the merrier
3. Watches – a freckle past the hour
all photos are from Pinterest*